Renesas Optocouplers & Solid State Relays
Optocouplers & SSRs
Renesas Electronics offers a broad range of optocouplers and solid state relays with industry-leading performance and reliability. These series of products provide isolation and switching functions for various applications including power supply, motor control, data communications interface circuit, automated test equipment and telecommunication equipment.
Engineers tasked with miniaturizing their designs will appreciate the variety of package styles Renesas Electronics has to offer. From our DIP4,8, and 16 that are optionally available in two different gull wing surface mount lead forms, Renesas Electronics packaging is designed to address engineers’ space constraints. DIP4 and 8 are optionally available in an 8mm creepage distance package. Surface mount packages include; SOP4 and 5, SSOP4 and 16, as well as SO8, and 4 pin Mini Flat package.
- High Speed/ High Functionality Optocoupler
- Renesas Electronics offers a wide variety of high speed, high functionality optocouplers, highlighted by our isolated gate drivers, isolation amplifiers, high speed digital output, high CMR, CMOS digital and low current devices.
- Transistor Output Optocoupler
- Renesas Electronics offers a complete line of transistor output optocouplers, including our industry leading packaging low input current, AC and DC configurations, high noise immunity and high temp devices.
- Solid State Relays
- SSRs are semiconductor-based switching devices highlighted by our low C, low Ron, low CxR, and our industry leading 4 pin miniflats.